[LMB] What makes a character irredeemable?

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 03:44:53 BST 2019

I wouldn't wish what happened to Horseriver on anyone---and I am known for
being a vindictive swine.  "It's not my fault!  I'm a tragic victim of
Corsican Alzheimer's---where you forget everything but the vendettas!"  And
I do think the Quintarians were out of line with that whole "forcible
conversion" thing---but I was never a big fan of that anywhere.