[LMB] TSK - Echoes

Corrina Lawson corrinaannelawson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:41:41 BST 2019

August Caeser was followed by Tiberius, who while mostly competent, also
had a reputation for tossing young boys off cliffs. Or abused them, such as
his nephew, Caligula.

So, really, the rot and decay set in as soon as Augustus died.

Corrina
P.S. Unless you believe I, Claudius that Livia was behind all the horrible
things, which means even Augustus had monstrous flaws.

www.corrina-lawson.com