[LMB] OT: Gendered English

pouncer at aol.com pouncer at aol.com
Tue Oct 1 04:03:58 BST 2019

Having  been called a liar and coward I see little point
in participating further in this particular discussion.

For those who do want to continue, within the meets and
bounds set forth, I've added the OFF TOPIC  " OT: "
tag.

Those new to the community might not realize how
convenient it is to focus on Bujold-literary threads
and filter out diversions.  (Or should that be
tri-versions? Tetra-versions?  Poly-versions?
Not to be overly binary, but the more customary
and traditional alternative is "perversion" and I'm
sure such a term wouldn't be helpful, in context.)

Carry on.  Have fun.