[LMB] AKICOTL: We need a word

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 1 09:11:17 BST 2019

Ok, we need to invent a word. A word that describes that feeling you
get, not quite a compulsion but definitely a nagging need, to reread
a particular book.

The other day, for no reason, I suddenly just had to reread The Grand
Sophy. I don't know why, I just had the yen for that book. A few weeks
ago I had to run through A Brother's Price again.

It's not like searching for textev for a thread, and finding that you've
read the whole book; Bujoldian books do that to you every time. But I
mean the sudden random need to go through a book that you read a
while ago, or one that you know so well...

Ok, we need a word for that. Anyone?