[LMB] Birthday Tixie October 1 for Kris!

M. Haller Yamada thefabmadamem at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 03:51:19 BST 2019

(-: I'm glad you and Gwynne enjoyed it. My M.O. is to write
a bunch of possibilities at the beginning of the month, and
then pick a card at random for each person's birthday . . .
I was a bit frightened that a sestina was the first one, but
it turned out OK. I'm tempted to make them all sestinas! But
then again, who would want to miss out on the limericks
and haikus?

I want to add, if anyone else wants to join in the fun for the day,
please feel free to add your own poetry, or poetry you enjoy,
to help celebrate the listees' birthdays!

Micki