[LMB] AKICOTL: We need a word

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 2 03:56:01 BST 2019

From: Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>

Now, here's the second part of the question, (which is why this thread
isn't OT)....

We have some brilliant contenders for that urge to reread a specific book:

Yen

Logistalgia

Bibliostalgia

Retro-Speci-Biblio-Philia

Bookurge

Bookmust

I love them all, but I'm leaning towards Bibliostalgia. Votes and/or more
suggestions welcome!

Now, part 2: What is the name for the urge to reread a particular Bujoldian
book, or series? That feeling that 'I want to slide into Chalion again', or 'How
exactly did Miles do... (just about anything)...', or 'What was Barr like when he
first appeared'

We need a specific word for Bujoldia.