[LMB] Gendered English

Marc Wilson marc.wilson at gmx.co.uk
Thu Oct 3 03:11:48 BST 2019

On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 02:42:51 +0000, Gwynne Powell
<gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

>Gwynne: I'm sorry, but I've missed your point, and I still don't understand
>what red hair has to do with it. Are you calling red hair some kind of problematic
>genetic condition? And how does it related to a collection of rare and often
>invisible conditions related to gender? And green eyes - is this linked to red
>hair or something else?

I think the point is, treating intersex conditions as an "edge case" and
treating another attribute with approximately the same population
distribution as nothing special or even favourable is somewhat
inconsistent.
--
HANDLE WITH EXTREME CARE: This Product Contains Minute
 Electrically Charged Particles Moving at Velocities in Excess of