[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 19:32:45 BST 2019

I can think of a bunch of traits I'd want to at least look at editing out.
Tendencies towards cancer and Alzheimer's, just for starters.  There's a
lot of traits that "run in families" that I don't think anybody would
miss.  What, I wonder, would the royal families of Europe be willing to pay
me now to make sure that Victoria's hemophilia no longer threatens them?

As for handedness...maybe we don't see lefties because nobody particularly
comments about it?