[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Lorelei Kaena lorelei.kaena at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 21:24:50 BST 2019

Athos is politically very liberal, if patriarchal to the, hmmm, extreme. But homemakers do get social credit, and it appears that education is subsidized! 😁

But you’re right, a lot of the Nexus does seem to be stuck in a stratified society, still, more like the U.S. than even the Netherlands (there are soup kitchens on Beta, see Warrior’s Apprentice). But there’s still a Union as we know it in Falling Free, so maybe there’s hope? Oooh, maybe a political union explains Steady Fred, or is that too dystopian?

Turlach