[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Fred Smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu Oct 3 21:45:10 BST 2019

On Thu, Oct 03, 2019 at 02:32:05PM -0400, Lorelei Kaena wrote:
> > What else did they remove from the gene pool? Eye problems? Yes please.
> > Same for hearing defects. Allergies - oh sweet spirits yes. No more allergies.
> > Parkinsons - sure. Arthritis and Rheumatism? Gout? (Please note, I don't
> > have ALL of the above. Sheesh.)  Down syndrome? And all those cruel
> > chromosomal defects that cause life-limiting conditions. All gone - so
> > much heartbreak avoided. Bipolar and schizophrenia? Probably gone too.
>

> Bolding mine.

I'm not yelling at anyone here, I just wish to note that not all of us
have a mail reader that displays "rich" text, or html text, so your
attempt to highlight your response with bold doesn't work for everybody.

As I like to joke: "When God invented email, He intended it to be plain text."
(Not funny?, sorry, it's the best I can do on short notice.)