[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Thu Oct 3 22:39:23 BST 2019

On 10/3/19 12:53 PM, Lorelei Kaena wrote:
> I have two genetic disorders. You ‘edit’ them, you edit me. Perhaps
> you see why this disturbs me?

If your parents decided to have sex an hour or two later you'd be a
different person. You would *NOT* have been "edited."

Parents deciding to use gene cleaning is no different. The potential
children that aren't selected would have never existed anyway.

--
                 Knowledge is Power -- Power Corrupts
                         Study Hard -- Be Evil