[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Lorelei Kaena lorelei.kaena at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 22:41:29 BST 2019

If I’ve said that, show me. I’ve said that families *like mine* wouldn’t exist in a Nexus like Gwen imagines (not real life!), but it isn’t the Nexus I’ve read, which is my entire argument. I block-quoted, something you can’t do, because I never said what you’re accusing me of.

I never said anyone wanted to kill or sterilize me or my family. I do believe Gwen typed a eugenics fantasy about the Nexus as she wants to be, without any genetic disability, or Deafness, or sign languages, there’s a ton to unpack in her statement. Here it is again:

> What else did they remove from the gene pool? Eye problems? Yes please.
> Same for hearing defects. Allergies - oh sweet spirits yes. No more allergies.
> Parkinsons - sure. Arthritis and Rheumatism? Gout? (Please note, I don't
> have ALL of the above. Sheesh.)  Down syndrome? And all those cruel
> chromosomal defects that cause life-limiting conditions. All gone - so
> much heartbreak avoided. Bipolar and schizophrenia? Probably gone too.

Discuss in good faith or not at all, please.

Turlach