[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com
Thu Oct 3 23:23:16 BST 2019

On Oct 3, 2019, at 1:08 PM, Brian Ross Ashley <brashley46 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Entirely irrelevant to the gene-cleaning discussion, but I saw the heading on this particular discussion before starting to read it and wondered  what happened to all my fellow Marxists, all the anarchosyndicalists, all the labour unionists, social democrats, etc., in the future history leading to the Nexus ... the paranoid old Trot in me , you understand, tends to worry about everything from ice axes to firing squads. Grin.

I, who is far from being any species of Marxist, had the same thought and was thinking of possible counter-examples before reading. For example, we don’t know what type of government (or the attitudes of its dominant factions) that Escobar has and we know more about it than most worlds in the Nexus.

Robert Woodward robertaw at drizzle.com