[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:20:05 BST 2019

A possible answer to the 'How much do we twitch the chromsomes'
question: deal with any problems or anomalies, removing any
life-limiting conditions and defects. Take away the heart defects,
Alzheimers, the myriad of tragic syndromes that make life so difficult.
Cleanse away whatever you feel will impact badly on your child's life.

But don't add anything. Don't build in musical ability, don't change
intelligence, don't add specific talents. Take away the impediments
so that the real, natural spirit and strengths can shine. I think that would
be the line for me.