[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:30:43 BST 2019

From: Brian Ross Ashley <brashley46 at gmail.com>

Entirely irrelevant to the gene-cleaning discussion, but I saw the
heading on this particular discussion before starting to read it and
wondered? what happened to all my fellow Marxists, all the
anarchosyndicalists, all the labour unionists, social democrats, etc.,
in the future history leading to the Nexus ... the paranoid old Trot in
me , you understand, tends to worry about everything from ice axes to
firing squads. Grin.

Gwynne: Apologies!  I didn't mean to wipe you away. We each bring our
own personal angle to any discussion, don't we.