[LMB] OT: Australia

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 4 10:19:29 BST 2019

From: Sylvia McIvers <sylviamcivers at gmail.com>

Some folks feel that Australia and colonials have gotten a bad rap this
week on the list.
Also, bats have been mentioned.
And supersized rodents.

So have a supersized bat from Australia, hanging from the roof.
And a crocodile climbing the house walls.
Also a picnic tent "frosted" with cobwebs.

Not all from the same house, mind you.
https://www.boredpanda.com/australia-scary-nature-animals/

Sylvia
hiding under the bed, with flashlights. And flame throwers.

Gwynne: I appreciate the effort, but you're not really helping in the
'it's not actually that bad' stakes. We can go a whole day without
seeing any of these. Mostly.

And not all of them can kill you. Just remember, anything that doesn't
kill you... doesn't kill you.