[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Alex Kwan litalex at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 13:29:30 BST 2019

Hello,

> On 4 Oct 2019, at 18:51, M. Haller Yamada <thefabmadamem at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Who am I kidding? There's going to be trauma enough to inspire
> somebody, and crush other people. We're always going to have
> that with us.

But what if it’s not about trauma being ‘character building’, but a certain disease being linked to a gene that otherwise does good? What if, say, the genes that gave Stephen Hawking his genius also caused his ALS (Probably won’t in reality, I know)? Most parents might have tweaked that disease and his genius away, but then he wouldn’t be him.

little Alex