[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Howard Brazee howard at brazee.net
Fri Oct 4 13:56:54 BST 2019

If my parents had better genes, certainly I would be different than I am today.   Or if they had better money, or if they went on different vacations, or if my 2nd grade teacher was better, or if we didn’t have the Vietnam war…

I inherited my heart problems from my father.   I’m sure he would have rather not had it and passed it on to me, even though I’d be a different person today without it.   And he’d be alive.   (I’d also be a different person if he hadn’t worked hard to have money on the table).