[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Tony Zbaraschuk tonyz at eskimo.com
Fri Oct 4 16:04:53 BST 2019

On Fri, October 4, 2019 9:46 am, Pat Mathews wrote:
> Are you kidding about the janitor's children?

Mostly just raising the question; I tend to agree with you that the haut
probably don't think too much about the janitors' children (unless one of
them displays extreme ability worthy of inclusion into the haut genome).
But we really know very little of low-level Cetagandan society.

> Decisions made by the haut
> favor the haut. Decisions made by the ghem favor the ghem. The interests
> of those beneath them are considered about as much it ever is in a large,
> highly stratified empire with a top-down government.

I fear you are right.  On the other hand, compare the Cetagandan set
of genetic decisions with those displayed on Jackson's Hole ;)

Tony Z

--
Et vocavit Deus, "Fiat lux!"