[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 20:38:19 BST 2019

If I were looking at fatherhood (vain, vain hope!) and had the option of
having problematic traits edited out of my genome (both my parents were
alcoholic, which is why I am VERY careful with alcohol myself---I'm not a
teetotaler, but I've actively avoided developing a taste for anything
stronger than beer) I'd do it in a red-hot second.