[LMB] Listbiz: list posts getting eaten

Gretchen Wright gretchen.m.wright at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 23:51:48 BST 2019

Thanks for the replies! Do I understand correctly that Zan's second post
means the posts are in fact being eaten upstream of me,  and so the
measures Alayne suggested (adding to contacts,  etc.) won't help?

I did confirm they are not in spam,  social or promotions.

At least now that I know the issue exists,  I can read on the web or, it
sounds like,  subscribe to digest.

Gretchen