[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 01:08:33 BST 2019

If you're looking to give your children a genetic leg-up, having the person
in charge proclaiming "BWAHAHAHA!  Those FOOLS at the university SNEERED at
my science!  They MOCKED my theories!  They said I was MAD!  MAD, do you
hear me!  Well, now it's time to SHOW THEM ALL!  It's FOR SCIENCE!"  is
your cue to politely excuse yourself and get the H-ll out of there...as
fast as you can.  Preferably all the way to the other side of the Nexus.