[LMB] Listbiz: list posts getting eaten

Margaret Dean margdean56 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 5 01:57:18 BST 2019

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 4:52 PM Gretchen Wright <gretchen.m.wright at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the replies! Do I understand correctly that Zan's second post
> means the posts are in fact being eaten upstream of me,  and so the
> measures Alayne suggested (adding to contacts,  etc.) won't help?
>
> I did confirm they are not in spam,  social or promotions.
>
> At least now that I know the issue exists,  I can read on the web or, it
> sounds like,  subscribe to digest.

I've been having the same problem with Beatrice Otter's posts, and also
Pouncer's -- they never get to me at all, not even the spam file -- so I've
been reading them in the archives, once I've been alerted to their
presence. It's odd, because there are other list members whose straying
posts I've been able to use the Gmail filters to catch.

--Margaret Dean
  <margdean56 at gmail.com>