[LMB] Listbiz: list posts getting eaten

M R Dolbear fm little.egret at dolbear.fastmail.fm
Sat Oct 5 02:29:19 BST 2019

On Sat, 5 Oct 2019, at 01:57, Margaret Dean wrote:

> I've been having the same problem with Beatrice Otter's posts, and also
> Pouncer's -- they never get to me at all, not even the spam file -- so I've
> been reading them in the archives, once I've been alerted to their
> presence. It's odd, because there are other list members whose straying
> posts I've been able to use the Gmail filters to catch.

Yep. As discussed Gmail filters can catch and restore some posts (from Yahoo say) but throw away others (DMARC fail from AOL say).

I shifted to reading the list using Fastmail which allows overriding for the whole list. For Bar's Bar I have two registrations and check once a day for AOL users in the mailbox that uses GMX rather than Gmail

--
Little Egret by email
Michael Dolbear in Walton-on-Thames