[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 05:51:07 BST 2019

From: Tidsel <tidsel at protonmail.com>

??????? Original Message ???????
On Friday, October 4, 2019 1:39 PM, Rebecca Price <becca7108 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm bipolar. I've also written a bunch of fairytale books. I have never
> been able to hold a job more than 3 years, have done ECT, and had 2 stints
> in the hospital for depression. I've gone on incredible spending sprees,
> like spending 5K at an art fair on stained glass. Would I trade my fairy
> tales for a more even life? I'd have to think about it, but probably yes.

But that would be your choice. An embryo cannot choose..

Gwynne: Parents have to choose for children, until those children become adults.
We can hardly withhold all medical treatment until the child becomes an adult. And
if a parent has a right to seek medical treatment for their child, to deal with a
dangerous condition, then probably they'd also have a right to avoid that condition
entirely, for their child.