[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 06:20:34 BST 2019

Just to comment on how smart Lois is: she covered all points
of this discussion without making any fuss about it: We see
Barrayar, Beta, Cetaganda and Jackson's Whole: the whole
spectrum. From very rough-and-ready post-birth selection
to the considered use of technology to wholescale government-
run manipulation for a specific goal and ideal, to open slather
with no regulation at all and the most extreme manipulations
as a matter of course.

The whole spectrum. We each have to decide where we'd sit
along the way.