[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 5 06:47:52 BST 2019

From: Pat Mathews <mathews55 at msn.com>

I had a coffee cup with Van Gogh's Starry Night on it. I also had cataracts at the time, later corrected by surgery. I loved that painting, and was totally sure what caused it: what he'd painted was what I saw every night.

Gwynne: I was born with congenital blue chip cataracts. Apparently it
does affect my vision in some ways (how the heck would I know? It's
the way I've always seen things.) Probably not that many people wear
sunglasses for night driving. Works for me. Apparently it might also
explain why I love Van Gogh's work.