[LMB] OT: ouch

A. Marina Fournier saffronrose at me.com
Sat Oct 5 08:40:23 BST 2019

On Oct 4, 2019, at 4:31 PM, Kevin Kennedy <kevink45 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> After lunch I went to my appt with my doctor for this that and the other to keep up with things. I complained my right heel hurts. After looking at it she sent me across the street to the ER.  I've had an x-ray and am waiting for an MRI. Bah. I bet they keep me a day or two since I have no book with me or any way to recharge my iPad it's getting low. Keep.

My sympathies, for pain and no “patience keeper” with an unknown wait time.

By now I hope you have a medical answer or three. I went to a podiatrist thinking I had plantar fasciitis. I’d been doing exercises that should have helped.

No PF. A slow growing bone spur dead center of my right heel. Early morning NYE 2010 it was removed.

A. Marina Fournier
Valley of Heart’s Delight, CA
saffronrose at me.com
sent from iFionnghuala