[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

H. Torrance Griffin htgriffin at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 12:59:08 BST 2019

 Stop.  Point of order.
A 'pure' Haut population is not dependent on the 'servitor' races due to anything but inertia and tradition.  Even if the work in question cannot be mechanized what is keeping the likes of Rian from reading a manual, pulling on gloves, and doing the job herself save for snobbery and perhaps engineering requirements for any hair-nets?
So no, the need to keep a lesser population to do scut work about is not cause to restrict or disallow genetic enhancements.