[LMB] OT: ouch

Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Sat Oct 5 13:49:35 BST 2019

Oh, dear. Being without book in those circumstances sounds dreadful.

I always bring my ereader in my purse, but unless I know we're in for a long, loooong wait, never bother with the charger! And the local drugstore said they used to carry the plain chargers but discontinued them because "They were cheap and kept breaking" which I translate as "We weren't making enough of a profit on them."

I hope you can find someone who could get you a charger for your ipad at least.