[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sat Oct 5 19:54:24 BST 2019

When I left the Air Force, I had to find a job quickly. I ended up working for Singer Business Machines. After that I started at Sandia National Laboratories where I stayed for 35 years.
Some of the things I might have done include CSI or computer forensics. However, those fields were not options then.
There are a great many options that are foreclosed by circumstance or timing.

William A Wenrich