[LMB] No lefties in the Nexus

Tidsel tidsel at protonmail.com
Sat Oct 5 20:40:35 BST 2019

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Saturday, October 5, 2019 5:51 AM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:

> From: Tidsel tidsel at protonmail.com

The comment came out of the discussion of 1) correcting stuff that could also mean loosing something else and 2) adding what is considered strengths. That some would have liked to get rid of xx while others would not.

It is complicated. The adding of what is considered beneficial is a thing I think you cannot avoid that people would do when this Pandora's Box/Chest of riches is open.