[LMB] Prayer Requests 10/6/2019

WILLIAM A WENRICH wawenri at msn.com
Sun Oct 6 23:59:03 BST 2019

*       Christy Clark
o       Pray for peace and safety in Hong Kong
*       Russell
o       Travel safety. Going to Arizona for memorial service for Bill's sister.
*       Mary Tang
o       Confirmed prayer for our nation in turmoil.
o       Pray for our President for wisdom, safety. And listening and taking counsel from those who love the Lord.
*       Vic & Susan
o       We have a new grandson due any day now. Pray for a safe delivery.
o       Continued prayer for Linda.
*       Karen
*       Fred
*       Dale & Ellen
o       Their move to Texas
*       Safety at the balloon fiesta

William A. Wenrich

Christian, Husband, Father, Granddaddy, Son, American Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me.