Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 17:49:08 BST 2019

But would they?  Diabetes is a PITA at best.

There's things about myself I'd change in a red-hot second if I could---my
tendency to gain weight when stressed (the past thirty-six or so years have
been Stress Central, which is why I'm now a Jabba the Hutt look-alike) my
depressive streak and learned helplessness, my less-than-perfect vision.