[LMB] No lefties

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Tue Oct 8 19:43:06 BST 2019

> On Oct 6, 2019, at 12:43 PM, Howard Brazee <howard at brazee.net> wrote:
>

>> On Oct 5, 2019, at 9:19 AM, Harvey Fishman <fishman at panix.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I’m looking at some of our crops that have eliminated variability and are vulnerable to new attacks.   Having more branches can be beneficial.
>>>

>> Look at Cavendish Bananas. They became essentially a monoculture due to commercial problems with other strains. Now they have become victims to their own problems and are dieing out.
>
> As what happened with Gros Michel in the past.

The onliest thing we learn from history is that we do <strong>not</strong> learn from history.

OB:bj Barrayar repeated the mistake of contemporary India and China in preferentially keeping male children.
(Which actually is apropos the point of the thread.)
—
“That which doesn’t make us stronger kills us.”