Pat Mathews mathews55 at msn.com
Wed Oct 9 13:51:43 BST 2019

Agreed. Totally agreed, however much misery a quirky brain wiring caused me in adolescence.

Besides, only half of life is the cards you're dealt; the other half is how you play them. Even if it takes 7 decades to learn how.

OTH, life-threatening or severely disabling conditions like diabetes and other nasty physical conditions - if the medical establishment can make the repairs to my body, please do!