WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Wed Oct 9 18:42:41 BST 2019

> A possibly useful test question might be, if one had the genetic engineering capacities, would one elect to _insert_ the [whatever genetic condition is being debated] into one's embryonic child?
>
> If the answer is "No!" the prior question seems also answered.
>
> Ta, L.

That’s insert, change or delete that gene or gene complex.

And not complete, for example, some deaf people might want their child to be deaf.
Or intersex in a varaity of styles. Suppose you could give your child the musical abilities
of Mozart, Bach or Haydn?
—
Alfred Adler—“Do the wrong thing or feel guilty, but not both.”