WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Wed Oct 9 18:54:40 BST 2019

> On Oct 7, 2019, at 6:31 PM, Beatrice Otter <beatrice_otter at zoho.com> wrote:
>
> But  “this can shorten your life" would not count, it has to be something where the condition is the primary cause of death.

Huntingdon’s syndrome and lack of resistance to infection are corner cases here. Dementia in its forms is a terrible way
to go. Would you wipe out genes that would put someone in a wheelchair by ten with an otherwise normal lifespan?

. If something is messy it’s probably biological and vice versa.

__
Vilhjalmur Stefansson (1879 – 1962)