Sharon Micenko wembleyware at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 04:15:23 BST 2019

> Gwynne: We're assuming that in the Nexus they do have the knowledge
> and technology to deal with the problematic genes without removing
> anything you want to keep.

Considering the changes in Genetics in the two hundred give or take years since Mendel - another Gregor, by the way, five hundred plus years of research and experiment is somewhat mind-boggling. For no other reason any treatable inherited medical condition would be screened out to avoid the cost of treatment. And I rather thing that adds to the horror of mutation after the Isolation. Nobody had had to, or knew how to deal with genetic mutations before they started occurring.

Sharon