Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 04:48:10 BST 2019

From: WILLIAM A WENRICH <wawenri at msn.com>

You say that I can?t love my granddaughters the way they are?

Gwynne: We love them however they are. But we do all we can to make their
lives as good as possible. We buy them nice clothes and toys, we get books
and musical instruments for them, we teach them everything we think will
help them. If we can, we set up college funds or help them get a good
education. We help them study for exams. We do a thousand things to make
their lives better.

Getting rid of dangerous or difficult medical problems is just one more act of
love. It doesn't mean we love the child more or less.