[LMB] No lefties

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 10:31:52 BST 2019

From: "Harvey Fishman" <fishman at panix.com>

>But this was an unbroken female line.

Just what does that mean? Everyone has an unbroken female line of
ancestors.
Harvey

Gwynne: That's why I wish I could find the book; it's all explained so much
better. They can tie it to time and place. Mutations in Mitochondrial DNA
occur much less frequently than in our DNA, and they can average it out to
a particular rate, then look at populations that have certain changes in
common, and see basically who split off when and where.

It showed a general migration of certain populations at times and places that,
up until their research, weren't part of the generally accepted timeline.