[LMB] OT: Penny Dreadfuls

Harvey Fishman fishman at panix.com
Fri Oct 11 10:53:00 BST 2019

If you are interested in old crime stories of the 1930s and 1940s (and
before) there is a thing where you can get 7 to 10 of them a week for
download in .mobi, .ebook, or perhaps .pdf for less than $20.00 a year.
This
is The Black Mystery Book Club. Their URL is bcmystery.com.  I have been
member for about a year and I have over a terabyte of downloads. Penny
Dreadfuls well describes the books. I can't give you an exact price
because
they have a varying discount from the $20.00 nominal price and as an
existing
member, I can't figure it out. But I paid something like $11.00 and at
my
next anniversary it will be $14.98. This is an effort of Wildside Press,
the
publisher of MegaBooks. It seems to be real. Check it out.

Harvey