[LMB] No lefties

Sylvia McIvers sylviamcivers at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 17:22:58 BST 2019

On Thu, Oct 10, 2019 at 11:40 PM Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> From: WalterStuartBushell <proto at panix.com>
>
> Gwynne: 'The Seven Daughters of Eve' is a fascinating book. They tracked
> mutations
> over time in mitochondrial DNA,....  an unbroken female line.

I've heard of Mitochondrial Eve, but didn't know about the Pushback From
Big Science.

(Quick!  Make a conspiracy theory!  Post to Youtube!  Make Millions In Your
$pare Time!!!!!)

Although it shouldn't really surprise me that a Big Name in a relatively
small field has the clout to keep new opinions from popping up. It's
happened in science before, and it will happen again.

Sylvia