[LMB] Fwd: Re: We've been discussing gene engineering on people...

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 19:40:56 BST 2019

The trouble with ADHD is that, while it does exist, it's often
mis-diagnosed, generally by observers with no proper credentials to make
such a diagnosis.  We often expect kids to "sit still and be quiet" far
more than they're ready for, and when they don't, exasperated adults yell
"ADHD!"  and reach for the medication.

Real live ADHD is more like hypomania, or out-and-out mania.