WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Fri Oct 11 21:50:29 BST 2019

> On Oct 10, 2019, at 11:34 PM, Damien Sullivan <phoenix at mindstalk.net> wrote:
>
> I think Barrayar was settled around six hundred years “before present",

Present in this sense is 1950, sort of appropriate for the Uterine Replicator Universe.

Preferable to use expression AP or After Present or After Physics.
After Physics is from that was the time they had to consider the effects of nuclear bomb testing
on radioactive elements.

__
Vilhjalmur Stefansson (1879 – 1962)