[LMB] No lefties

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Fri Oct 11 21:54:14 BST 2019

> On Oct 10, 2019, at 11:39 PM, Gwynne Powell <gwynnepowell at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> (Side note: I've heard of other scientists with valid, proven work that wasn't permitted to
> be reported in the right journals. There was a big problem with linguistics; someone did
> some amazing work that proved certain links and developments, but the one Big Man in
> that arena worked very hard to block reporting, pull the funding, discredit the researchers;
> anything to preserve his own status.)

Such a person is not a scientist at least whilst engaging in such activities. One is not a scientist because
one has a degree and publications; one is a scientist if one is a scientist.

Adam who ruins everything is a scientist because he refutes himself when proved wrong.

__
Vilhjalmur Stefansson (1879 – 1962)