[LMB] Genetic engineering

WalterStuartBushell proto at panix.com
Fri Oct 11 22:29:12 BST 2019

> On Oct 11, 2019, at 1:08 PM, Zan Lynx <zlynx at acm.org> wrote:
>

> In D&D terms I'd rather have a Lawful Evil government than a Chaotic Good one. With the first the laws are known and not arbitrary, and a fake sob story doesn't get someone anything they didn't earn. It's fair.
>
> The second one is just shambolic.

Depends on the ratio of Chaos to Good vice Lawful to Evil.

The slave trade was very Lawful (If you consider the unwritten laws and pretty damn evil.)to

The Vor system seems to be at its best Chaotic Good as it favored people over principles.
“Nepotism is a way of life.” as Miles said.

—
“That which doesn’t make us stronger kills us.”