[LMB] Genetic engineering

Eric Oppen ravenclaweric at gmail.com
Sat Oct 12 01:10:14 BST 2019

With empathy, I incline strongly to the Greek maxim of "nothing in
excess."  Going too far in one direction or the other produces bad
results.  George McClellan was, according to Robert E. Lee, the most
skilful of the Union commanders Lee had faced...but he'd pretty much
created the Army of the Potomac, and came to love it so much he couldn't
bear to risk it in battle.  Which was part of why he was eventually deposed
as commander of that army.