[LMB] ot: political alignments, was: Genetic engineering

Baur baur at chello.at
Sat Oct 12 13:20:59 BST 2019

and the classification for all three political entities (CCCP, PRC and
third Reich) varies lawful evil to neutral evil to chaotic evil
depending on when exactly you are looking at them ..

it could be argued that the third Reich worked its way from lawful to
chaotic in the last few years, whereas the CCCP evolved from neutral
(Lenin) to chaotic (stalin) to lawful (chrusjtiov et al.)

servus

markus

Am 12.10.2019 um 13:19 schrieb Richard Molpus:
>   Lenin, Stalin, Mao (and others of that political clan) ignored the Law to create their terror - the Consitiution of the USSR was one of the most comprehensive documents ever written; Lenin and Stalin both ignored it to order imprisonment and executions.
>
> Hitlers' tribe of smiling maniacs _did_ try to obey the Law; they held a conference (the Wansee Conference) to create a legal structure that would authorize the seizing of property and authorizing execution of the political enemies of the Reich. That makes them Lawful Evil - 'We may kill people wantonly, but we've got a law to allow it!"
>
>      On Saturday, October 12, 2019, 1:09:17 AM CDT, Luke Bretscher <rocketman0739 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   On Fri, Oct 11, 2019, 7:41 PM Richard Molpus <rgmolpus at flash.net> wrote:
>
>>    Neither Lenin's or Stalin's Russia or Mao's China should be considered
>> Lawful Evil; All three were Chaotic Evil, as there was little rule of Law.
>> People could be taken from the streets, 'Tried' and sent to prison on the
>> whim of the ruler; with no evidence offered about a crime.
>>

> If the law allows such abuses, the people enacting them are acting
> lawfully, not chaotically. And yes, the laws are unfair, cruel, and
> arbitrary. But that doesn't mean they're not lawful, just-- *waves
> expansively at the word EVIL*
>
> Luke

Email from my mobile connection.