[LMB] Milkweed and mutations

Gwynne Powell gwynnepowell at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 12 14:33:20 BST 2019

From: Karen Hunt <huntkc at gmail.com>

> Gwynne: I'll have to put Dairy Queen on my list of 'stuff to do next time
> I'm in the US'. I've been to Walmart a few times, oh it was glorious! Never
> seen a firefly yet, that's on the list too.

For fireflies, you want east coast or midwest (which means east of
Mississippi) in late June or July.
If you want to fill out the fun critters card, show up on the east coast
near Washington DC next summer - the 15 year cicadas will be all over as
well. (And I'd be willing to show you around a bit)
Karen Hunt

Gwynne: I wonder if our cicadas are the same as yours? And I'd love you to
show me around; it's always so much better to see it with someone local,
they know all the right places to go!  Plus the fun of seeing people in real
that I've got to know online.